Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make you own baby wipes!


I LOVE being able to save money and use things around my house so I thought I would share how to make baby wipes. I make a batch once a week and I LOVE THEM!!! 


First Here is what you will need. 
2 cups of water (boiled and cooled to room temp)
1 tablespoon of baby oil
2 tablespoons of baby magic (or any baby bath product of your choice)
1 roll of viva paper towels (cut in half) (I like Viva they are very soft and strong) 



Boil 2 cups of water and let it come to room temp
This process can take about 30-45 minutes


Now you want to cut your paper towel roll in half. You will only use 1  now and save the other side for later.  



Take out the center roll and pull the center towel out like this 


You will mix all your products together and put in a container. Put the paper towel roll in the container and let set for 3 minutes. Then you will want to turn your container upside down to let the rest of the water mixture soak into the paper towel. Let your container set upside down for at least 10 minutes. 



NOW you have awesome baby wipes! 

ENJOY :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment